Thursday, February 26, 2009

Austin's outdoor adventure

Today was such a beautiful Day!!! Austin must have known this somehow because ALL he wanted to do was go outside and play (Actually not much different than any other day, he just wants to be outside.), so we went outside. He love the freedom he has now being able to walk and use the toys we have in the backyard. He was all alone today though (no Lauren to watch or follow, just him exploring). He had such a GREAT time.

He played in his barn.
BOO!!!! He thinks it's funny to look out the window and see me.
But then he had to figure out how to get out without Lauren. It took him a little time but...
HHMMM...how do I get down?


Maybe I can ride the door......


Hey, that worked pretty well.


Thanks door!

On to the swing set, Can climb the slide like I see Lauren do?


I'm trying.

Look Mom.....
He would pick up a piece of dirt and give it to me and say Thank You.

Then he wanted to swing...


On to the next adventure...
Hey, what's up there?

This is that think Lauren is always swinging on.....guess it's fun.

Oh, more dirt...

This dirt needs a closer look, I better sit down.


Look Mom.......


True to Austin....must taste it......

So he got his first BITE of dirt. Wish I could have gotten a picture of his face trying to get it out of his mouth but I was trying to help him (and laughing at him), he did not like it. He did like roaming around outside on his own able to do and touch whatever he wanted. He is going to be my little explorer. It is going to be fun to see him as spring and summer are coming and all the fun that come with them.

No comments: