Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas gift

So as most of you have noticed I have not been very good at keeping up with my blog. As much as I would love to so everyone can keep up with what's going on and what the kids are up to it has not been easy with Austin. My computer is in the back room of our house which is in no way what you would call child proof. So to try blogging during the day Austin does not want to play in his room if I am in the office, there is way more interesting stuff for him to touch and eat. So I try to spend little time in there when he is awake. What about the evenings you ask. Lauren and Mike are home and Austin can play with them. There in lies the other problem. As I said, the computer is in the back of the house, so if I am back there I can not spend time with my family in the evenings and with Mike after the kids go to bed. Now you can see why my blogging is so minimal.
What is the point to all this you ask? The solution to my problem, my Christmas gift from my wonderful husband!!!!!

Here is what Santa brought me, bubble bath and a mouse. What is he telling me?

A LAPTOP!!!!! A laptop of my very own.
It's so nice!!! I am SO excited.

Look, my computer on the couch. It is wonderful!!


So now I can blog whenever and I don't have to be stuck in the back room.
I have lots to catch up on now with the last month gone by and all of Austin's firsts that happened. Keep watching and I will have them up in the next couple days.



No comments: