Monday, March 16, 2009

Austin and the tools

In my last blog I said I would wirte about Austin in Bapo's tool bag at a later time....well....here we go.
While Mike and Bapo were putting the rock wall on the swing set and moving the slide we were all outside playing also. Austin was roaming around being a boy getting into things.
First he started with the dirt again......
Look dirt.

Not eating it....SEE
Then he found Bapo's tool bag.....

I found something (such a serious face), what is it?

Nope, you can't have it....just look!!!

Maybe there's something better..

HA!! I found something else...

Whatever this is it is just my size...


Oh NO!! Bapo's coming....is he going to take it?


Oh, he's going to show me what to do with it...Bapo says See, it goes on the drill here.

This is serious stuff here....better pay attention.

I don't know about this .....

Here Mom, I'll show you....

Maybe it's time to find something else...


HHMMM...wonder how screws taste....


Maybe I should try this, too.

Look at my screws.....


See it?


Then he found Mike's box...

HHMMM...to pick just one...

Here's one...

Better try it like the other tools.....

You talking to me? I'm going to try the ladder now.
I can do it.....

I sure learned a lot about tools today........on to the next thing to get into.


Austin is such a little boy...he is so curious about everything and how it works and is into EVERYTHING!!! It is fun to watch him explore and discover, he is growing up so fast though....where is the time going? Sure not a baby anymore, growing right along.


No comments: